Which Section organizes assigns and supervises tactical response resources?
Operations section is an organization that organizes, assigns, and supervises tactical response resources. The Operations Section Chief (OSC) is responsible for handling all operations applies to the primary mission.
The operations head activates and supervises the organization. The accident instructs the elements and their execution according to the action plan.
Checklist of Operations Section Chief
1. Evaluation of regular Responsibilities
2. Assessment of unit Leader Responsibilities
3. Develop the operations portion of the Incident Action Plan.
4. Manage operations Section.
5. Making report information about special activities, events, and occurrences to Incident Commander.
6. Maintain Unit/Activity Log