Reading Plus Answers Level C
We thoroughly check each answer to a question to provide you with the most correct answers. Found a mistake? Let us know about it through the REPORT button at the bottom of the page.
1. Both the coconut
2. The ocean carried
3. It was worth it
4. Spanish word
5. A fruit
6. The first explain
7. It makes skin, it can help
8. It make help
9. They had a great deal
10. People give a piece
Charley And The Eggs
- This story is mostly about Charley and:
‘how she hatches some chicks.’
- Charley’s dad most likely works as:
- In this part of the story, how is Charley most likely feeling?:
- From what you have read, you can tell that incubator:
‘is fairly easy to make at home.’
What kinds of things are needed to build an incubator?:
‘a box, a light bulb, and a thermometer.’
- Both the coconut…
- The ocean carried…
- It was worth it…
- Spanish word…
- A fruit…
- They first explain…
- It makes skin, it can help…
- It makes help…
- They had a great deal…
- People give a piece…
- Ache: something hurts.
- Fool: to deceive, or a person who is ridiculous.
- Knowledge: familiar with information.
- Peak: tip, top, pinnacle.
- Ready: prepared, available to do something.
- Sleep: rest, dormant.
- Stand: upright position, or to resist, defend.
- Process: steps (pasos) to complete a task (area).
- Quite: entirely or really.
- Stage: a raised platform for performance.
- Bank: financial institution.
- Bay: body of water enclosed by a curved piece of land.
- Block: a cube.
- Blame: to hold responsible.
- Load: quantity carried at one time.